- New Lifeline Aotearoa suicide preventions videos on You Tube
- Concerns over reporting about Charlotte Dawson
- New YouTube video collection on technology and suicide prevention
- Feedback sought on research priorities for Maori and Pacific suicide prevention
- Suicide Mortality Review Committee Call for Nominations
- New contact phone number: 09 623 4813
- Official data on suicide deaths released: Suicide Facts 2011
Suicide Prevention Information New Zealand provides information on safe and effective suicide prevention activities. We aim to improve your understanding of suicide prevention and your capacity to help those around you.
We don't provide counselling or direct support services. If you are feeling suicidal, or know someone who needs help, check the help options on our website, or get in touch with our Resource & Information Service who can point you in the right direction to find help.
We are a non-government, national information service run by the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand.