- Shortland Street storyline on depression and suicide
- World Suicide Prevention Day: A connected Aotearoa will help prevent suicide
- World Suicide Prevention Day: Pasifika for Life
- Book review: Suicide Prevention and New Technologies
- New resource - Tihei mauri ora: Supporting whanau through suicidal distress
Suicide Prevention Information New Zealand provides information on safe and effective suicide prevention activities. We aim to improve your understanding of suicide prevention and your capacity to help those around you.
We don't provide counselling or direct support services. If you are feeling suicidal, or know someone who needs help, check the help options on our website, or get in touch with our Resource & Information Service who can point you in the right direction to find help.
We are a non-government, national information service run by the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand.