- Counties Manukau DHB workshops on suicide, self-harm, and engaging young people
- Rainbow Health report on LGBTTI health needs
- Solace Support Group Auckland Candle Lighting Ceremony Sun 24 Nov.
- Preventing and Responding to Suicide - Resource Kit for Schools released
- Mindframe workshop shares strategies on working with the media
- World Suicide Prevention Day: 10 September 2013
- Chief Coroner releases provisional suicide data for 2011-2012
Suicide Prevention Information New Zealand provides information on safe and effective suicide prevention activities. We aim to improve your understanding of suicide prevention and your capacity to help those around you.
We don't provide counselling or direct support services. If you are feeling suicidal, or know someone who needs help, check the help options on our website, or get in touch with our Resource & Information Service who can point you in the right direction to find help.
We are a non-government, national information service run by the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand.