- Postgraduate studies in suicidal behaviours - University of Otago, Christchurch
- New Suicide Prevention Action Plan 2013-2016 released
- Updated evidence and guidance for suicide prevention in schools
- Videos: what needs to change for our rainbow communities?
- Preventing Maori Suicide webinar series recordings available
For information on how to get help, including how to help someone who is suicidal, please select a topic from the Top Resources box (top right), click on our Family & Friends page, or go to In Crisis?
For Bereaved by Suicide Support Groups, go to the Resource Finder
Suicide Prevention Information New Zealand provides high quality information to promote safe and effective suicide prevention activities. We are a non-government, national information service run by the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand.
We don't provide counselling or mental health services, but our Resource & Information Service is happy to point you in the right direction to find help.